Friday, June 6, 2008

Face of Jesus Appears on Local Girl’s Leg

A local girl recently involved in an airbag-deploying collision has been the center of attention in her neighborhood as the image of Jesus has appeared in a bruise on her leg. In the picture below the image of Jesus is clearly visible in the middle of her thigh.


For those of you less spiritually in tune, the second photo shows exactly where the image is located. As you can see, the likeness is uncanny.

Local political leaders are studying the phenomenon to see if there is any way to turn it to their advantage.

When asked about the heavenly sign, the girl said, “I knew it was going to be a good bruise, I mean, really color up and everything, so I was pretty excited, but I never expected this. My Mia Maid class will be sooooo jealous.” She also commented that she thought it was a sign that “Jesus wants us to ride around in cars with boys; he’s telling us all that it’s OK. Also that I need a cooler cell phone.”

Her father was unavailable for comment.

6 comments:

splinger moosebutt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matholomew said...

It looks more like Homer. Is Emily saying that Homer is Jesus? Has she read and analyzed The Iliad?!!

Matholomew said...

I also want to know how Emily was sitting to get a bruise like that from an air bag.

Steverino said...

I think Emily would more likely claim that Homer is Jesus by analyzing the Simpsons. Just a guess. And her leg was hit by a piece of the dashboard that gave way when the airbag went off. I was a little skeptical myself, but she swears it's true,

splinger moosebutt said...

I'm pretty sure that Jesus is not endorsing riding around with boys. It's much more likely that he's endorsing air bags. Sorry to disappoint, Emily.

KimberLeigh said...

That's a thigh??? Looks more like an arm.